If you are visiting this website you may be in need of addiction or mental services, or have a loved one who is in need. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a certified nurse practitioner who is credentialed as a psychiatric and mental health nurse practitioner. I was a former cardiac ICU nurse who realized my true passion was taking care of people who have found themselves in a rough spot in life. Since my former cardiac nursing life I have experience and training in treating people with mental health and addiction issues. Please see below for more information.
Sarah Senita, CNP
I believe that every person is capable of growing, changing and healing.
Diagnosing addiction or mental health disorders.
Medication management for addiction and mental health issues including:
- Mood stabilizers
- Anxiolytics/Anti-anxiety medications (see controlled drugs tab)
- Anti-craving medications for those with addictions (pills or monthly injections)
- Medications for insomnia
Counseling on addiction and mental health disorders.
Provider Education & Licensure
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, The Ohio State University, June 2006
- Registered Nurse, State of Ohio, June 2006
- Master of Science in Nursing, The Ohio State University, June 2010
- Certified Nurse Practitioner, State of Ohio, September 2010
- Certified Addictions Registered Nurse Advanced Practice (CARN-AP Certification), November 2012
Provider Work History
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, The Ross Heart Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Talbot Hall Addiction Medicine
- Dublin Springs Hospital
- CompDrug Inc
- The Woods at Parkside (current)